Work with purpose
One of the fundamental reasons the founder Michael Craig started the Dojo was because he wanted to build a community & business that has purpose behind it. He believes that through creating a community of like-minded, talented individuals there is scope for positive change which can impact the wider global community
A cause particularly close to our heart is finding ecological solutions for a cleaner and greener island and ocean. Bali is facing a growing problem with plastic pollution, and we are committed to helping find practical and educational solutions to combat this.
Once you are a member of Dojo Bali, you become part of the fabric of its community, and are able to influence its life, events, projects and growth.
Members can also get involved by the following:
- Membership Subscription with percentages of profits going to grass root causes.
- Personally register your interest with Michael our Founder.
- Look out for Dojo Community Meetings these are generally just kept private and posted within the facebook community.
- Think about what skills you can share, and how much time you are prepared to give.
- We always know money is good and can introduce your directly to the orgnisations that need it.
By paying your membership fee, your already making a contribution towards the further development of the tropical island paradise we all call home.
Dojo profit from memberships and events flow back into the Dojo Community as well as a selected group of grassroots and community outreach programs in Bali and Indonesia.
Who we support
There is so many great people our there doing so much postive things, lets get behind them.
They went home that day and thought “What can we do as children living in Bali, what can we do NOW.” Bye Bye Plastic Bags was born in 2013 and now has a volunteer team of 25-30 students from all schools around Bali, local and international.